Blog

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Mom's Maze

My Mom was talking to Maighie yesterday and somewhere in the middle they both ended up being intermediaries for my dad to see if he was right on one of the riddles. He was correct, but that is beside the point. This sparked Maigs and Mom to speak of how the riddles aren't really for them unless the answers are given 2 seconds afterwards and in some cases not even then. My Mom told me she would prefer to work on a maze. Well Mom, you ask for it, you got it, Toyota! Of course, this could be no ordinary maze. If I were to make a maze, it must reflect everything I stand for. The average maze is too plain. Dead ends are usually easy to spot which makes planning a route trivial work. In more appropriate words, the average maze is just too 2-dimensional. The only way to fix that is to go to the add echo hereThird Dimension! This would certainly embody something of my caliber. I have envisioned 3D mazes for a number of years, but never actually made one, until today. Here it is! I planned it on graph paper and made it in Paint. Have fun, Mom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home