How Many...
Remember when I use to make nonsensical (sensical to me). I kind missed that. But I don't have enough to be nonsensical about. How to solve this problem. Well I enjoy get dumb surveys from people, but I hate replying. So I'll just make a survey of my own and put it in list format. Great!
Real simple. Each question requires a one number answer. Try not to think to hard if you don't want to. I have put up strict guidelines so follow them.
How many...have you been to?
- countries (airports don't count, but the US does)
- states (airports still don't count, but driving through does)
- state capitals (same as last time)
- airports (you must have been in the termial so drive by pick-ups don't count)
- weddings (your own count)
- funerals (your own do not count)
- concerts (none of those bar things, real concerts)
- plays (real ones, not that high school junk, and no dinner theater)
- pro stadiums (pro football (domes too), hockey (arena), baseball (field), basketball (court) only. game doesn't have to have been played at the time, but you must have been inside)
- zoos (petting zoos don't count and neither does Sea World)
Just give your best guess if it's too hard. My answers are in the comments section.
Blog
5 Comments:
1. countries? 4
2. states? 30
3. capitals? 3
4. airports? 14
5. weddings? 8
6. funerals? 10
7. concerts? 6
8. plays? 7
9. stadiums? 6
10. zoos? 6
DO YOU MEAN "COUNTIES" OR "COUNTRIES"?
Mmmmm...... well Alex, you've traveled way more then me, so you way top me on the places, but what the hell I'll fill it out.
1. countries? 4
2. states? 4
3. capitals? 4
4. airports? 11, its funny, I've been to more airports than states. I guess its going to different places in Califorina, and different layovers in states that don't count b/c I was just in their airport.
5. weddings? 15, and 2 more this summer
6. funerals? 9
7. concerts? 10
8. plays? I'm going to have to take a guess on the amount of this one of about 9 or 10
9. stadiums? 9, what can I say I come from a sports family
10. zoos? 3, but I did spend about 3 1/2 years of volunteering at the Oregon Zoo in high school
I'm with you...I never respond to this stuff in email forwards. In fact, I'm not even sure why I'm feeling ambitious enough to do this one now.
1. countries? 12
2. states? I'm guessing 30ish...I've been to most regions, except the northeast.
3. capitals? Not sure...I'm guessing only a half dozen maybe.
4. airports? 20ish
5. weddings? 8ish
6. funerals? 4
7. concerts? not sure...how do concerts at Summerfest and Country Jam count? If festivals like that count, then lots. If they don't, then only a couple.
8. plays? 6ish...maybe? But none lately.
9. stadiums? 2
10. zoos? 3ish...I don't really like zoos.
1. Countries - 12
2. States - 46
3. Capitals - 2
4. Airports - Somewhere around 30ish
5. Weddings - Counting my own, 5
6. Funerals - 1
7. Concerts - 12
8. Plays - Do I count the ones I've been in? What about musicals? I'm guessing 20-30ish
9. Stadiums - 5
10. Zoos - 6
Post a Comment
<< Home