Blog

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Back With Extra Bits

I'm back home. When I finally get into Portland, Riann, who picked me up, asks if I could work for her in 2 hours. I say yes. Fun Fun. When I get home I unpack and get settled as quick as I can. I soon realize that I need a place to store all my board games. I get into my car to head to work and my windshield is all consensationy (it's my word). I reach in back to see if I have something to wipe it off with. I find that I am reaching into a puddle. There is a leak in my back door. I have to get some weather striping to fix it. A little later I notice my air bag light is on. My car must hate me for leaving. I have to have that looked at soon. I just don't feel safe.

I eventually get to the Clubhouse. I say hello to everyone and set up. It's a slow night. I get offered a nanny job from the bartender. I decline. 2 o'clock comes around and tips sucked. I get home and play Xbox. What I night.

Saturday I spend playing Xbox with John and watching Emily's dog Saba. Good times.

This brings us to now. Today I've been organizing my computer and webpage stuff. I put up pictures of my break. If you didn't notice I also put up 2 new pictures in my Art of Others page. Last, but not least, I've added a new link. It's my brothers blog called The Apple Pie Hubbub. He has others (And Another Thing, The Drawingboard) but I only bothered to put up the one about his daily junk. I helped him find the bugs on his site. Make him feel good and comment if you care to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home