Blog

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Ultramix It Up

I use to actually exercise for a while there. Eventually, I stopped for one reason or another. Lately, I've gotten back into my DDR, which is great cardio for me. You have to be somewhat decent to get anything out of it. I can do most songs on standard and a number on heavy. I tend to hit the pad for at least a half-hour. It's fun, challenging, and keeps my mind occupied while I exercise, which is the real plus. I try to do some sit-ups and push-ups afterwards, but I tend to be sweating violently and am ready to pass-out by the time I'm done mopping up competitors on the pad. And by "up competitors", I mean "off my sweat". When all exercise is done, I can stand straight, and I am fully hydrated I take a shower while listening to music. Unfortunately, enjoying the shower can be a tad difficult because as the songs play a scroll of arrows will wizz by in my mind. So much for a relaxing cold shower.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And dancing in the shower can be dangerous

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're an animal! :o) Way to go!

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home