Someone Else
Out of sheer curiosity today I decided to see if there was an actual music video for the song "Notice" by Gomez, or if anyone else had made one. I went right to where most people would go. YouTube. And what would you know, but some other person also made an animated video for the song. There are a few similarities such as the choppy feel and dreamlike interlude as well as use of extreme zoom. The story lines we each took were completely different. I also decided to watch the videos side by side to see if there was anything else in common. Not too much, though we both tend to pan to the left a lot and it was eerie seeing my wave wash over the screen at the same time the other video had a cloud wash over the screen. Can these similarities be attributed to the inner feeling of the song?
Blog
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home