Blog

Monday, February 26, 2007

Dessert

I'm headed to some sort of cake party today. Mmmmmm... There's gonna be something like 11 different cakes there. This reminds me that I wanted to list my 3 favorite desserts.

  1. Smores
  2. Root beer float
  3. Chocolate cake
I will say that sometimes cakes will be at number two, but as of lately, root beer floats are on top. I don't think Smores are ever anywhere other than #1. Of course, I'm now reminded of the Oreo ice cream sandwiches at T.G.I.Friday's. HHHHHHaaaalllalal... Mouth Watering. I think I may have taken off someones finger when they tried to get a taste. Sorry for that, but you should have known better who ever you are.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If anyone brings cheesecake, remind them that it's actually custard pie.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

The cheesecake got 3rd place.

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home