Blog

Monday, April 26, 2010

Camera Chameleon

Yeah!! I got a new camera. So that means I can take pictures of myself again. I also posted some pictures up too. I talk more about the cameras there. Right here is all about me, beautiful me. Mind you some these I was told ner 2 years ago.

Some time around my birthday two years ago my friend Jen told me I looked like George of the jungle from the newer cartoon version. It's been a while since I've been a cartoon and I rather like this one. It was also fun to shoot.

I know a student told me this one, but I can't really remember the circumstances. I'm no really sure if anyone still calls Nick Lachey as that guy from 98 Degrees anymore, but I don't really know what he does anymore.

A really drunk guy at the bar came up to me and said I looked like a tennis player. I prodded him more and all I could decipher was "Ferredeeedr." Once I got home I looked up tennis players with an F name that looked even remotely like me. Roger Federer is the name I found. I'm not a big fan of this one.

I'm pretty sure that a student at Roosevelt told me I looked like John Mayer. I guess I kind of see it. Is it me or does he kind of looked coked out in that picture.

I missed doing this. Even though I hate doing my hair, I do enjoy trying to figure out match the picture creatively. I have four more for next week so tune in again soon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home