I Think Icon
I was watching My Name is Earl on the internet today when I realized something. I am wasting valuable space in my Firefox bookmark toolbar. This space is being wasted by pointless words. I did shorten the words already, but that just isn't good enough. I already recognize these things by their icons, so I should just drop the words. That's what I did and now I have more room for other handy bookmarks on the toolbar. Of course, if an icon is a twin then I have to leave the words, (i.e. Google and Gmail). The longest titles are still there. The three blogs I visit. They all have the same Blogger icon. (I know I could have them set to a live bookmark, and I use to, but I like it better this way.) It got me wondering if I could change the blogger icon to my own personal icon. After a little research and testing I realized I could. So now I have a little toast icon in the address bar and no "Unbread" next to my icon in the toolbar. I tested it in IE but I can't see any icons in that program so i don't care. I'm hoping it works for the 7 to 8 people that read this.
Oh, and as long as I'm talking about updates. I didn't add another picture to the Art of Others page a few days ago.
Blog
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home