Blog

Sunday, April 01, 2007

My Friends are Failures

Well I am very disappointed. A challenge is brought forth and I'm the only one to complete. Shame on you. I better see some results by the end of this month or you shall be banished.

For those of you not in the "in crowd" I'm talking about a video challenge that was my brother's idea. I sent him a 53 second audio file and he suggested that we both make different videos on that song. The due date was today. I also invited and got confirmations of acceptance from 2 others. I have posted my video

The new due date is May 1st. I will have another video, this time animation, to show my brother up. What have I gotten myself into?

1 Comments:

Blogger Shelley said...

does Kaz know that you've dissed him on your blog???

(I'm guessing not...otherwise there would be a defensive comment posted)

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home