Screening My Art
I was working on another Zombie picture recently. I was showing it to my brother for some advice on placement and style. We eventually got into an argument/debate/discussion about how dark or bright the colors were. He said they were way too dark. I new that if they were any brighter that it would draw away too much focus and also mess with the night feel. We then determined that one of us didn't have his display calibrated properly. It was me. After messing with my monitor and control panel settings I now have a proper viewing apparatus. Of course now all of the other junk I'm made or adjusted looks wrong. So that kinda sucks.
I also decided to put up the art that I have made of my friends. You can always check it out under Art of Others. I have 10 pictures there. As I say there, if you ever want me do something for you, just let me know. If you don't want it posted let me know too. As for the people who are already up. I don't think you'll mind and thank you.
Blog
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home