They'll Need A Crane
They'll need a crane
To take the house he build for her apart
To make it break
It's gonna take
A metal ball hung from a chain
They'll need a crane
They'll need a crane
To pick the broken ruins up again
To mend her heart
To help him start
To see a world apart from pain
-TMBG
I thought it was fitting at this time and it inspired me to start working on the web site again. I've cleared a few things off. Mostly stuff that was growing mold, but here and there I did get rid of some "pins and needles". I'm hoping to have different pictures of the apartment soon. I haven't really been taking too many pictures. The real good question is what have I been doing with my time. Mostly art projects and some reading. I've been making different art for around the place and also a fine end table of card board, which I will have good pictures of. I've finished the last of the Bartimeaus books, the second in the Inheritance Trilogy, and I also read Bing Bang. All quite good. I have a number of quotes from Big Bang on my bedroom wall. I'll end this post with my favorite.
"Romantics might like to think of themselves as being made of stardust. Cynics might prefer to think of themselves as nuclear waste." - Simon Singh
Blog
2 Comments:
keuhl - what about those Twins?
The TMBG/Break-up line that got to me was: "I was young and foolish then/I feel old and foolish now."
Post a Comment
<< Home