Going's On
I've recently added pictures from Memorial Weekend. Some are the same as Maighie's and there are some that are. The ones that aren't are more humiliating and therefore better. I'm also waiting on 2 pictures from Michael. I'll have them posted as soon as I get them. It's a good group shot on the stairs.
As for school things, there are 8 days left. I have all my junk ready and planned other than piecing together an Algebra 1A-B final. As for cribbage, the game has been well delayed. It was canceled on the Thursday before Memorial Day because I had a meeting to got too and I was extremely sick. (So sick in fact that I called in a sub for that Friday. I'm also STILL getting over it. I have an annoying cough left.) This past week he was too busy with meetings and school stuff himself. The meeting has been set for this Monday after the faculty meeting. Wish me luck.
Blog
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home