Blog

Sunday, July 02, 2006

License to Kill Time

Hello. I have not updated a thing since about when school got out. I don't think of it as any real big deal since I've never really done much on this site in June. So what is up? I've applied for 2 jobs in the Portland School District and I've heard nothing yet. Maigs and Emma at at the reunion so I have time to kill. (By the way, Maighie won the cribbage tournament!) Lately I've been making treasure hunts for Emily and Maighie. If I'm not doing that I'm probably watching Newsradio or roming around the house trying to think of something to do. I'm a man who needs projects. My latest project being a TMBG video

In other news, my best friend Emily Hauser is coming to visit for a few days startring tomorrow. So that is gonna rock!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home