Blog

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Catch Up

I had a great time while Emily H. was here. We went to the zoo, Astoria, Cannon Beach, Mt. St. Helens. We saw the beach, waterfalls, Goonies house, animals, landscapes, Pirates of the Carribean II, Xmen 3. We also shopped, frisbeed, hiked, napped. As always, anytime with Emily and me, is a fun time.

For my birthday we played Frisbee golf, saw the waterfalls and saw fireworks. I got doughnuts, taco salad, cake, Pirates of the Carribean DVD, Napolean Dynamie DVD, T-shirt, slingshot monkey, portable urnial, money, and a book.

Since I'm on books, I'm in the middle of 3, two of which I have mentioned before: The third of the Bartimeaus Trilogy and Godel, Esher, Bach. The other book is the one I got on my B-day called Time Travel and Other Mathematical Bewilderments. I'm sure I'll be reading a lot anytime soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to hear your insights/response to Godel, Escher, and Bach. John and I read it a number of years ago. My copy is now duct taped together.

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home