Blog

Monday, June 05, 2006

Patience Proves Victorious

Today, I have won my cribbage match. It took extreme cunning and perseverance. I over came great deficits and pegged like a mad man. Actually, I won by default because my opponent was to busy with end of the year things and was unable to play. I'm pretty sure he was really just afraid to play me, or as the call me in the streets, Mr. Crib. My next match, which is yet to be set up, is against the previous year's Champion. He told me that if I ended up playing him, I would need to bring it! He'll play his absolute best, but he doesn't want to win again. It would be a tad suspicious if the man who arranges and plans the tournament won a second time in a row. So I need to be in the zone. Looks like it's time to bust out my cribbage gloves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home