Blog

Monday, May 22, 2006

Skunks Smell

Today was the Senior's last day. And what better way to say goodbye than to set off a few stink bombs in the halls at the end of the day. I'm just glad the smell didn't get into my room. That is the sour part. Now comes the juicy parts. I played my first cribbage opponent. We played the first 2 games of three on Friday. I won the first and him the second. Due to time constraints we moved the last game to this morning. We played about half the game and we were cut short by students with questions. What are those students doing in school anyway? We finished the games after the bombs went off. I was about 17 pegs away and I get three 5's and a Q with a K cut (20 points). Not only did I have a great last hand, but I skunked him too. My next match up is against an English teacher called Alex. Sounds like a smart guy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maighie said...

Good luck with the match, somehow I think "math alex" will outsmart "english alex", at least that is the case around our house (:

10:59 PM  
Blogger jimhalberg said...

Ah, the pupil has become the masta.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home