Long Time
Where have I been these past few weeks? I just haven't been up to blogging. I feel like I had nothing to say. What have I been up to? A lot of reading. I got a book from Emily H. called "Coincidences, Chaos, and all that Math Jazz". It's very good and I have about 40 pages left. I'm sure my brother would love it. I am still in the middle of slowly reading "Eldest", the second installment of the Eragon Trilogy. I tend to only read it when I got to sleep. I am also still reading at an even slower pace "Godel, Esher, Bach". It sits in my backpack and is only read on big test days. I may have to set some time this summer to finish it off. I just bought the third book in the Bartimeus Trilogy "Plothemy's Gate" or something to that affect. I probably won't start that until I finish "Eldest".
Other than books, I've been playing the usual video games and watching movies. The weather has improved and I have been out to play Frisbee golf a few times. School is good. Count at 31 days left after today.
Blog
1 Comments:
You know what happens when you assume I'd like a book. You make an "ASS' out of "UMEIDLIK" and "EABOOK".
Wait...
Post a Comment
<< Home