WHAT!?!?!?!
I have recently been utterly amazed in a disgusted sort of way by what this world is actually capable of. It's mainly two things. The first of which is Coca-cola's idea for it's new drink. Coca-cola Blak. It's Coke and coffee mixed together. It's already in France and is coming to the US. Apparently they took Vanilla coke off the line in order to make room for it. I almost want to vomit right now just thinking about it. I'm no coffee drinker, but even if I were I would still rather drink a Pepsi that's been sitting in the sun too long, which tastes REALLY BAD. The second thing comes from my last trip to 7-11. I was waiting in line and the guy in from of me is wearing a blaze orange fleece vest. It was originally just a Beaver's (college sport team) vest, and now that I think about it, it makes it even more disgusting. He had ironed on multiple photos of barely clothed women, some of which were holding rifles. WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS THAT! I still don't understand the what's or why's about it. I wouldn't really have believed it if I didn't see it.
Blog
1 Comments:
Did he order a Tab?
Post a Comment
<< Home