Blog

Sunday, February 26, 2006

More Bread

I've wanted to change the motif of the page for a while. Something that used bread more. I did like the toaster a lot, but you can only take a good thing so far. I guess you could say I have a mascot now. I've been trying to think of a good name for it and the best I can come up with is Sly S. O'Bread. Sounds like a criminal from where in the world is Carmen Sandiego. If you have any suggestions on the name, please comment. I did happen to keep one thing from the old look. The bread clip fit perfectly into the theme so I car-tuned it up and left it. By the way, I do have different faces for the slice. I'll probably change it in a week or so. It's just so cute.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maighie said...

This looks really good Alex! I know you spent a lot of time with the design and I love it (:

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just had to pop in and say that i LOVED the old toaster logo because i too have been known to dabble with a bit of toaster iconography... but that i think this new look is nice too.

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home