Hallway Dash
Hello, to the few and far between. I had a good day today. I was able to get out of my classroom a bit. Sure, I was just in a different classroom, but it was different all the same. I was required to take my Algebra 1B students to take a "test"(It's really more of a school assessment and has no bearing on their grade) on the computers. This has more plusses than minuses. I do have to hassle with more whining in the beginning of the period: "Testing! But I'm not ready!" "Do I really have to do this?" "I don't understand what I'm suppose to do even though there are 5 people around me doing it and the instructions are on the overhead?!?" Okay, maybe they don't say exactly that on the last one, but it's what I hear sometimes. Another minus is that I have to have all their passwords at the ready and junk. To get all the names cut out on strips of paper was time consuming. On the brighter side I don't have papers to grade and I only have to make sure they stare at a computer, which isn't too hard. With all the hub-bub about computers I decided to call IT about getting my computer to step into high gear and stop running spyware. They remotely connected and solved my technology problem. It purrs like a kitten now, and also licks itself like one too. That is REALLY odd to see.
Blog
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home