Blog

Saturday, March 18, 2006

16 Flavors

I spent today alone. I passed the time in the day by going shopping and watching Big Trouble in Little China. I bought a speaker to put in the bathroom for our mp3 players. I also bought a water bottle and holder for my bike. I've been meaning to get one for a while. I was able to keep myself busy for a while until about 7. I then had a real strong urge to see an action movie and eat ice cream. I didn't want to have to rent a movie and I'm not much for downloading movies either. This left the option of sneaking ice cream into the theatre. This appealed to me. This was the first time I had ever gone to a movie by myself and also the first time I had eaten ice cream in the theatre. Most of you are thinking about 2 questions right now, though the really insightful should only have one. What movie and what flavor ice cream? 16 Blocks and Cherry Garcia. I brought my own spoon and napkins. It really hit the spot and the movie wasn't bad either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home