Into the Outside
The work week is almost over for me. I actually get to spend time with Maighie today too, which is the best part. She has been spending the nights at Girls Scout stuff and site visits all week. We are going to go out and eat, maybe shop, maybe see a movie. Anything to get out of the house for a while would be nice. I got really bored yesterday because I was tring to get out of my usual rut when there is nothing to do. Which is play video games, watch TV, and get snacks from 7-11. I was able to avoid video games. I wasn't able to avoid TV. I watched House, The Simpsons, and Dawson's Creek. I had one heck of a time avoiding 7-11. Chips and a soda sounded so good. I proud to say that I didn't cave. I fixed the problem by attempting to make breadsticks. I basically made pizza dough, baked it, buttered it, salted it and cheesed it. It was pretty good. I dipped it in spagetti sauce which isn't as good of a replacement for pizza sauce as I would have thought.
Blog
1 Comments:
About the spaghetti sauce. . . it always sounds like a good idea, you'd swear they are practically the same thing, but it just never really works out like that does it. It is definitely not an acceptable substitute when making homeade pizza either.
Post a Comment
<< Home