Ode to Cookies
I could really go for a cookie right now. I'll probbaly stop by 7-11 when I get home. My selection will be limited to Oreo's, the peanut shaped one's (peanut-butter-something-or-other), and oatmeal. Oh, how I could go for a Thin Mint or the generic half and half cookie (top white, bottom dark, middle cream). Chip Ahoy would be next on the list followed closely by wafer cookie's ordered: orange, chocolate, strawberry. Next up would be any sort of marshmellow cookie. Then drowned down with an ocean of milk. I can just imagine the cookies, in a "Let's go down to the lobby" type of setting, parading and singing (What, I'm not sure. Maybe just "La La", but peppy). One by one, they enjoy being chopped down on by me (Of course in my mind it's a cartoon me with a very large mouth to tackle this delicate situation). Okay everyone! COOKIE BREAK ON ME! Enjoy.
Blog
2 Comments:
Yeah - but it is too soon after the holidays for me to be waxing poetic about cookies Alex! How about a limrick about peapods???
Although I must say that Shelagh brought us a tin of these wonderfully thin chocolate ones that were covered with peppermint candy icing....mmmmm. They are long gone.
I like your cookie-eating picture!
Post a Comment
<< Home