Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2005

1 Day

One more day of school. I've gotten mid-quarter grades in. I have fun hand-outs ready for class. It's an assembly schedule, so the periods are shorter. Fun Fun Fun!!!

Yesterday was Emma's B-day. We went out for tapas with her. She went dancing after that with her friends, but Maigs and I needed sleep. She was having loads of fun.

I have gotten back into DDR. I'm am starting to rock at that game. I can pass most of the songs on Standard with a C or higher. I can pass most every song on Light with an A or higher. There are AA and AAA as well. I only have one AAA because you must do every step perfect. It's so dang fun.

I think I need one more paragraph that ends with the word "fun."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home