Blog

Friday, December 09, 2005

The First Blog of the Second Generation

This is it! You can Comment all you like now. To give you a heads up on a few things that I know aren't working correctly and I am working on.

  1. The fonts are a bit screwy from page to page. -- I'm not even sure if I care too much yet.
  2. There's no bread clippy thing on this blog page. --I'm not sure how to get it there and then have it stay there if you click on one of the "Previous Posts" titles.
  3. Somethings is messed up with the spacing/shading on the Misc. Photo section. -- I had to add a lot of ending TD's and TR's and I missed a few I think, but I just don't know where. This is my #1 priority even if I have it listed at #3.
  4. Where'd all the old blogs go? -- Gone, for the most part at least. I'm trying to shimmy at least a few months in here.
  5. What happened to the wedding pictures? -- Gone, really! Out with the old in with the new.
  6. Are you going to get a Flickr account? -- I have one, but I'm not using it nor am I planning on using it. I'm still set in some of my old ways.
Anything else is new to me. Let me know.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, since you moved for the sake of comments, I thought I might as well get you started. The new site looks nice, I'm liking the new font better. Also, I enjoy the holiday toaster, and as long as we keep an eye on it, I'm sure there will be no fire problems.

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home